YMCA of Greater Grand Rapids is committed to financial accountability and efficiency. We are dedicated to ensuring that every gift makes a difference in the lives of others. Our financial information can be viewed by downloading the reports below as PDF files.
Financial Reports Updated Apr. 25, 2013
- $4,121,810 in financial assistance was provided for membership, programs, and child care.
- 177,000 people were served by the YMCA last year.
- 43,250 people are members of the YMCA.
- 9,727 teens are actively involved in teen leadership development, service-learning, and Teen Zone.
- 7,525 individuals are involved in child care and after school programs.
- 10,724 individuals are involved with YMCA Camp Mantiou-Lin
- 1,483 kids are enrolled in the summer Mid-City Adventure Club program.
- 6,325 volunteers donated 83,095 hours of service to YMCA programs.