PERSONAL TRAINING/FITNESS STUDIO
Lose Weight. Get in Shape.
Our Personal Training/Fitness Studio is designed to give you the tools, process, and organization needed to reach a desired outcome. We’ll combine Exercise Prescription and Evidence Based Practice to reach the goals set by a trainer and individual. Our team of trained professionals can help you develop a customized approach to managing your health and fitness to aid you in reaching your goal of a healthier lifestyle.
We combine Exercise Prescription and Evidence Based Practice to reach the goals set by a trainer and individual. Programs are created based on individual needs, wants, and goals. Programs can be built to develop explosive speed and power, lose weight, develop proper foundation for any exercise regime, or to create greater body control, increased power and balance, efficiency of movement, and overall improved athletic performance.
What This Studio Can Do For You.
- Establish accurate heart rate zones to train your body to be aerobically efficient
- Monitor your body’s adaptation to training
- Ensure that you are training at the correct intensity to prevent injuries and gain optimal performance
- Modify training programs according to your progress to enhance results
- Determine your nutritional needs for maximum training and performance during competition
Small Group TRX Training
You’ve asked and it’s here! Small group TRX Training is taught by Certified Personal Trainers who are also certified in TRX Suspension training. Each class is small with only 4-6 participants, so you get individualized attention with benefits of group pricing. TRX is total body strength training utilizing body weight movement so your core is always engaged. All fitness levels are welcome! For more information and to sign up, click here!
Sign up Today!
David D. Hunting
475 Lake Michigan Drive NW Grand Rapids, MI 49504 Directions
Work (616) 855-9622
- Mon - Thurs 5:00am - 10:00pm
- Friday 5:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 6:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Mon - Thurs - Morning 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Mon - Thurs - Evening 4:00pm - 8:30pm
- Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Sunday Noon - 5:00pm