FORMS FOR CAMP
An experience that will create long lasting friendships and memories that will never be forgotten.
Camp Manitou-Lin provides a safe, structured environment for kids to make lifelong friends, participate in a huge variety of exciting outdoor activities, and learn valuable life lessons. We are proud to provide an enjoyable camping experience to the children of our community. Camp Manitou-Lin’s mission is to teach the kids in our community responsibility, confidence, and self-discipline while giving them an amazing experience in the process. Take a look at our brochure to see what fun activities will be in store for your children!
The documents below are important forms and parent guides for our programs year round.
2013 Summer Camp Brochure
Excited about camp? We are! Click on the image below and flip through our brochure.
Interested in signing up? Click on the “Sign Up For Camp Here!” tab to the left and get started!
Submit your Summer Health Form Online
Please click here for our Summer Camp Health Form. You can enter information and submit them online for your child’s summer camp.
- Please print out a copy for your own records before submitting them.
- Forms are due 2 weeks before the start of the summer camp session.
Download your camp forms here! Updated Apr. 25, 2013
- 2013 Summer Camp Registration (pdf, 84 KB)
- 2013 Parent Guide: Day Camp (pdf, 404 KB)
- 2013 Parent Guide: Speciality Camp/Day (pdf, 624 KB)
- 2013 Parent Guide: Special Needs/Day (pdf, 785 KB)
- 2013 Parent Guide: Overnight Camp (pdf, 413 KB)
- 2013 Parent Guide: Speciality Camp/Overnight (pdf, 456 KB)
- 2013 Parent Guide: Outposters (pdf, 516 KB)
- 2013 Parent Guide: CIT/HIT (pdf, 321 KB)
- 2013 Application: Special Needs/Day (pdf, 34 KB)
- 2013 Application: Advanced Horse Camp (pdf, 73 KB)
- 2013 Application: CIT/HIT (pdf, 204 KB)
- 2013 Health Forms (pdf, 72 KB)
- Application: Financial Assistance (pdf, 180 KB)
- Paren Guide: School Break Day Camp (pdf, 235 KB)
- Parent Guide: School Year Weekend (pdf, 285 KB)
- Parent Guide: Respite Weekend (pdf, 258 KB)
- Parent & Child Guide: Weekend (pdf, 313 KB)