The Center shall provide appropriate care and supervision of children at all times. The ratio of teachers to children present at all times shall be based upon all of the following provisions:
- For infants and young toddlers, 0-30 months, there shall be one teacher for 4 children.
- For older toddlers, 30-36 months, there shall be one teacher for 8 children.
- For children 3 years of age, there shall be one teacher for 10 children.
- For children 4 years of age, there shall be one teacher for 12 children.
- For children school-age up to 12 years of age, there shall be one teacher for 18 children.
- If there are children of mixed ages in the same room, then the ratio shall be determined by the age of the youngest child.
- Child Care Benefits (pdf)
- Information Form (pdf)
- Child's History (pdf)
- Authorization Form (pdf)
- Enrollment Agreement (pdf)
- General Liability Waiver (pdf)
- Summer Day Camp - Caledonia (pdf)
- Summer Day Camp - David D. Hunting Y (pdf)
- Summer Day Camp - Lowell Y (pdf)
- Summer Day Camp - Southeast Y (pdf)
- Summer Day Camp - Spartan Stores Y (pdf)
- Summer Day Camp - Holland (pdf)
- Summer Day Camp - Visser Family Y (pdf)
- Summer Day Camp - Wolverine Worldwide Family Y (pdf)
The most pushups ever performed in 1 day was 46,001
Want to learn how to do the perfect pushup, ask any of our fitness coaches for show and tell.
Your heart pumps 2,000 gallons of blood each day
That heart sure does a lot of work. Keep it healthy with aerobic exercises.
A hard working adult sweats up to 4 gallons a day
Whew, no wonder we go through so many towels at the Y!
Deep breathing gives you health benefits similar to aerobics
Slow down. Take a deep breath. But, don’t forget to do aerobics to make your heart strong.
It takes about twenty seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body
Faster than a speeding bullet!
You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV
Turn off the TV, take a walk, and then go to sleep – think how many calories you will burn.
The average human body contains enough fat to make seven bars of soap
Yikes, that is kind of disgusting, but interesting.
Each human nostril registers smells differently
Smells in the right nostril are more pleasant than the left.
The right lung takes more air in than the left
Take a deep breath, fill your lungs and relax – you earned it!
There are 206 bones in the human body
Keep them strong with strength training exercises and healthy eating.
25% of your bones are located in your feet
Take care of your feet, wear socks that pull moisture away and make sure your shoes aren’t worn out.
Gardening is said to be one of the best exercises for bone health
We knew Grandma was right on. Plant a flower or vegetable garden!
The heart pumps about 1 million barrels of blood during an average lifetime
Wow, the heart sure gets a great workout. Make sure to keep it healthy by taking a walk or run today.
The average human body contains enough iron to make a small nail
Hmmm, not sure what to say about this, but kind of cool.
Your skin is an organ
This one just intrigued me!
The beat goes on…
During a typical human life span, the human heart will beat approximately 2.5 billion times.
Each pound above your ideal weight lowers your life expectancy by 34 days
So, manage your weight through healthy eating & exercise. Our fitness coaches can help you!
Apples are more effective than caffeine at waking you up in the morning
They said an apple a day keeps the doctor away, now one more reason to start the day with an apple.
Diets are a part of life
Take a healthy approach and combine exercise with healthy eating and you’ll do all right.