Sticking to your exercise routine is easier when you are encouraged either by a friend, Y staff member, instructor, or personal trainer. Each help and inspire you along your road to good health.
This fall invite your friends, family, and co-workers to join the Y and experience time spent splashing in our pools, working up a sweat in Zumba, and maybe a laugh or two while jogging together on the track.
Whatever it may be we are here for you and don’t forget, we are always $0 to join.
Three ways to join:
- Get started online
- Call 616.855.9622
- Visit your nearest branch (see locations above)
- All group exercises classes are included in membership to add variety to your workout
- Six locations give you the convenience and choice of working out close to home, work, school
- Free drop-in child care while you exercise*
- Starter Fitness orientation helps you feel comfortable with cardio and strength equipment
- Lower rates for all programs, including Camp Manitou-Lin, for a greater value
- AWAY program allows you access to Ys around the country to keep your fitness routine uninterrupted
*Family memberships only
Reaching your health and wellness goals doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time and dedication – a commitment to yourself. For this reason, we ask our members to commit to an annual (12 months) membership that is drafted monthly from your checking, savings, or credit card. After the first year, your membership continues on a month-to-month basis.
|Type||Description||One Time Joining Fee||Monthly Rate||Join|
|17 and Under||Youth 17 years of age and under||$0||$23||Get Started|
|Young Adult||Any individual, ages 18-24 years old||$0||$52||Get Started|
|Adult||An individual, age 25 and above||$0||$67||Get Started|
|Family||One or two adults and their dependents living in the same household, all who consider themselves a family||$0||$100||Get Started|
|Senior||An individual, age 60 and above||$0||$55||Get Started|
|Senior Couple||You may qualify for a Senior Couple membership if at least one of the adults is age 60+. If both adults are age 60+, you may sign up for a Senior Couple membership online. If one of the adults is under the age of 60, please call the Y Contact Center at 616.855.9622.||$0||$76||Get Started|
Mary O'Brien Manager of Human Resources & Corporate Health & Wellness, YMCA Member
Since joining the YMCA corporate membership program in 2012, The Trivalent Group, Inc. has noticed less absenteeism, healthier lunches being brought to work, and many pounds shed by our employees!