FORMS FOR CAMP
An experience that will create long lasting friendships and memories that will never be forgotten.
Camp Manitou-Lin provides a safe, structured environment for kids to make lifelong friends, participate in a huge variety of exciting outdoor activities, and learn valuable life lessons. We are proud to provide an enjoyable camping experience to the children of our community. Camp Manitou-Lin’s mission is to teach the kids in our community responsibility, confidence, and self-discipline while giving them an amazing experience in the process. Take a look at our brochure to see what fun activities will be in store for your children!
The documents below are important forms and parent guides for our programs year round.
Submit your Summer Health Form Online
Please click here for our Summer Camp Health Form. You can enter information and submit them online for your child’s summer camp.
- Please print out a copy for your own records before submitting them.
- Forms are due 2 weeks before the start of the summer camp session.
Download your camp forms here! Updated Mar. 05, 2014
- Summer 2014 Early Bird Form (pdf, 100 KB)
- Application: Financial Assistance (pdf, 207 KB)
- Special Needs Day Camp Form (pdf, 100 KB)
- Paren Guide: School Break Day Camp (pdf, 235 KB)
- Parent Guide: School Year Weekend (pdf, 285 KB)
- Parent Guide: Respite Weekend (pdf, 258 KB)
- Parent & Child Guide: Weekend (pdf, 313 KB)