Starting May 3, 2021, try one of our outdoor group exercise classes!
We realize that you are eager to go outside and get back to the Y for your overall well-being – which is why we are excited to bring back “Healthy Outside,” outdoor fitness classes led by some of your favorite instructors.
Members can participate in some of their favorite classes outside of most of our branch campuses. We offer classes such as Yoga, Zumba, Bootcamp, WERQ®, BODYCOMBAT™, and BODYFLOW™.
Because we care, we encourage our Y members to be cautious and follow recommended guidelines below.
TAKING A CLASS IS EASY
- View the member safety guidelines below.
- Find a class on our schedules page, or download our app.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class start time to allow time for checking in.
- Members will have to scan/check-in in the building to attend a class.
- Enjoy your workout!
WEATHER & OUTDOOR CONDITIONS
We advise members to please bring plenty of water, and to wear lightly colored clothes made of breathable material on days when extreme heat is expected. We may move classes indoors if the weather is bad, but classes are limited to capacity. Please check the weather prior to coming to class, and please download the mobile app for details on weather related updates or cancellations.
Is it raining? No problem, we also offer Virtual Group Fitness Classes!
YMCA Mobile App
See all that the Y has to offer anytime on your phone.
OUR APP FEATURES:
- Easy access to all 7 locations
- See branch hours
- View and register for class schedules and programs
- Use your phone as a member card to scan in and out of a branch
- Receive updates on inclement weather, programs, and class schedules
- Give us your feedback
DOWNLOAD OUR APP and search Daxko.
- Healthy Outdoors is open to members only ages eighteen and over, and children eleven and up can participate with a parent.
- Members will be asked to complete a waiver of liability to attend each class.
- Please arrive 5-10 ahead of class to allow time to check in inside.
- Classes are led by our certified group exercise instructors. Staff trained in CPR and First Aid will be available in the event of an emergency.
- Parents should not bring their children to class unless they are able to participate in the class and meet age guidelines.
- Please follow social distancing requirements of six feet at all times.
- Masks are not required for outdoor classes.
- All individuals are asked to please bring their own water bottles, mats, and towels.
- Class schedules are subject to change due to weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather please visit the mobile app for updates or changes. Outdoor classes cancelled due to inclement weather will not be rescheduled but may be relocated inside.
For further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.