We'll provide a safe and fun environment for your little one while you enjoy your workout! The KidZone welcomes children ages 2 months to 10 years old and is FREE FOR MEMBERS for up to one and a half hours per visit. If the child is a nonmember, you must purchase a youth guest pass for $7 per visit. Hours vary by facility, so please check in advance. Reservations are required for infants 18 months of age and younger.
Beginning August 20, 2021, all staff, volunteers, and students (4- year-olds through 8th grade) in YMCA youth development programming will be required to wear a face mask while inside any YMCA facility or program site, regardless of their vaccination status. Youth Development programming includes Child Development Centers, before and after school childcare, Kid Zone, and any other indoor youth-serving program.
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- KidZone services will be available for members only.
- Guest passes are available.
- Reservations are no longer available. To view KidZone times, select a branch location.
- Late pickups will result in a late fee of $1 per minute past the reservation end time.
- Membership Card or Photo ID must be shared with KidZone desk staff when child is signed in and out.
- Only the person dropping off the child may pick the child up unless noted on the sign in sheet at check in. Photo ID required.
- Beginning June 22, 2021 masks will NOT be required by ages 2 and above throughout our facility and programs.
- To reduce and avoid health risks for children, staff, and members, please do not bring your children if they are sick.
- Parents must remain in the Y facility for the duration of their child’s time in the KidZone.
- Children must wear socks in the KidZone. Please bring socks with you.
- Cubbies are available for children to store their bags and shoes. The Y is not responsible for any personal items.
- For safety, medical, and sanitary reasons, food is not allowed in the KidZone with the exception of bottles for infants.
- Y programs use positive guidance methods including reminders, distractions, logical consequences and redirection. These skills are taught through consistent rules and age appropriate behavior expectations. Occasionally a child may be removed from an immediate situation until he/she is able to gain control. Repeatedly disruptive or dangerous behavior may result in loss of privileges or activities, suspension or termination from KidZone.
- If your child is having trouble adjusting to the KidZone and becomes inconsolable, a staff member will locate you within the facility.
- The KidZone is an inclusive environment and will make every attempt to reasonably accommodate any child based on whatever needs may be.