The Aquatic Swim Safety Intern will assist with running "Safety Around Water", which is a program that helps teach students, at risk of drowning, basic swim skills to keep them safe in and around water. This can vary from teaching basic water comfort skills, to aiding the development of self-rescue skills at a long distance. The intern will help with teaching and promoting safety programs to local students, ages 4 to 14.
- Working towards a four-year degree, including a Bachelor of Science, Education, Exercise Science, Sports Management or related field.
- CPR/First Aid Certification preferred.
- Pool management, lifeguard, swim instructor, water park experience and/ or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience preferred.
- Leadership / management experience preferred.
- Able to instruct a group of 10 – 20 students.
- Unpaid Internship.
- FREE Membership