The Administrative Event Planning Intern provides administrative support by creating and maintaining databases, researching and compiling data, proofreading and editing publications, assisting with event planning projects, website updates, and other projects as assigned.
- Create and maintain databases, including the receiving of registrations and managing databases for events and groups.
- Coordinate, create, or update project communications, including compiling materials for annual fundraising event.
- Attend meetings with leadership or staff, as needed.
- As directed, assist with the completion of office support functions including briefing materials, and preparing shipments and mailings.
- Pre-event organization for the largest fundraising event in the Association, including donation solicitation.
- Organization and tracking of auction items.
- Additional opportunities available based on interest and skill set.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working towards four-year (B.S.) degree or Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Competent in Microsoft office applications
- Suggested majors – business, community outreach or non-profit management
- 10 - 20 hours per week (flexible hours and scheduling)
- Unpaid internship
- FREE individual membership