The STEM Facilitation Intern will collaborate with the Y's ACTIVATE department, and will assist with the design and management of the STEM grant program.
- Assist with the development of STEM lesson plans
- Assist with teaching STEM lessons at program sites
- Help meet STEM grant requirements by recruiting STEM summer program participants, input student information and attendance, audit STEM hours per site and help train/facilitate staff in the delivery of STEM approved lessons
- Must have previous experience with STEM concepts and facilitation
- Flexible hours - 5 to 10 hours per week
- Unpaid Internship
- Free Individual Membership