The Sports Management and Recreation Intern will assist in the development and implementation of year round Sports programs and leagues. Programs range from pre-school and Youth Sports to Mid-City Baseball League, Soccer and Adult sports programs. The Sports and Recreation Intern will perform duties in coaching and/or refereeing in sports programs.
- Assist with the organizing and administration of Association youth leagues
- Assist with the monitoring of programs/practices and set-up/break-down of equipment
- Working towards four-year (B.S.) degree or Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent in education in Sports Management, Recreation, or related field.
- Knowledge of program elements (organization, promotion, establishing curriculum, and safety) and ability to implement them preferred.
- CPR/First Aid certification preferred.
- 20-40 hours per week; flexible hours and scheduling.
- Unpaid internship
- FREE membership