The Aquatics Intern will work with the Aquatics Director in the development, promotion, and implementation of aquatic programs, to meet the community needs. The Aquatics Intern will also assist in ensuring a safe, fun area for children and adults to interact and enjoy.
- Working towards four-year Bachelor of Science degree, Associate's degree or equivalent in Recreation, Health & Wellness or related field
- CPR/First Aid certification preferred
- Pool management, lifeguard, swim instructor, water park experience and/or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience preferred
- Leadership / management experience preferred
- Unpaid internship
- 20 - 40 hours per week; flexible hours
- FREE membership