Mission Advancement Internship
To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
This internship will provide non-profit experience working with the Mission Advancement team, which supports fundraising efforts that include grants, annual campaign, corporate sponsorships, data collection, special projects, and events that build financial support for YMCA youth development and healthy living programs.
- Provide support for the YMCA’s annual campaign and fundraising events
- Research data to use in grants or other fundraising efforts
- Assist with grant proposal and report writing
- Input data from community-based programs
- Work directly with Mission Advancement team
- Approximately 10 - 20 hours per week (flexible depending on schedule and school internship requirements)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Competent in Microsoft office applications
- Enthusiastic about new opportunities and working in a mission-driven environment
- This is an unpaid internship but college credit may apply depending on your school’s internship program
- Complimentary YMCA young adult membership available during internship period
- On-site parking