Be Our Guest
Visit the YMCA of Greater Grand Rapids as a guest of a member and enjoy our pools, state of the art workout equipment, group exercise classes and growing community.
Daily Guest Pass Fees:
(Must be accompanied by a member, two guests per member per visit)
- Ages 17 & Under: $7.00
- Adult 18 years of age and older: $15.00
- Family: $30.00
Weekly Guest Pass Fees:
Try the Y unlimited for one week
- Ages 17 & Under: $21.00
- Adult 18 years of age and older: $45.00
- Family: $90.00
We hope your visit with us as a guest is an enjoyable one. Before you utilize our facility, we ask that you print and sign the Guest Pass Waiver.
- Guests under the age of 18 must have a Guest Pass Waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian before entry is allowed.
- Single day use guests must be accompanied by a member.
- All guests 18+ will be screened against the National Sex Offender Database. No one listed on the National Sex Offender Database is allowed access to any YMCA of Greater Grand Rapids branches or facilities.
- All guests 18 years of age and older must present a valid government-issued ID (ie driver’s license) and carry this ID with you at all times.
- A YMCA member needs to accompany you during your visit at the Y; two guests per member per visit.
- All youth 10 years and younger will be accompanied by an adult Y member during their visit.
- Guests 11+ are permitted access without a parent/legal guardian once a signed waiver is on file, but they must be accompanied by
- Guests will have their photos taken during check-in processing.
- For safety and security reasons, we ask that you do not leave and re-enter the facility.
- As a guest, you agree to follow our YMCA Code of Conduct, which is available at the Member Service Desk.
- Each of our YMCA facilities may determine if there are any restrictions to using the Y during peak hours.
- Each time you visit, you will be required to pay a guest fee.