The Y provides a safe and fun environment for your little one while you enjoy your workout! The KidZone welcomes children ages 2 months to 10 years old and is free for members for up to two hours per visit. Reservations are required for infants 18 months of age and younger.
For questions, please call 616.855.5520 or email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- The KidZone welcomes children ages 2 months to 10 years old.
- KidZone is free for members up to two hours per visit.
- Guest Passes are available for $7. A parent/guardian must be present to sign the waiver.
- The KidZone can be used twice in the same day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon with a time limit of two hours per visit.
- Reservations are required for children 18 months and younger.
- Late pickups will result in a late fee of $1 per minute past the reservation end time.
- Membership Card or Photo ID must be shared with KidZone desk staff when child is signed in and out.
- Only the person dropping off the child may pick the child up unless noted on the sign in sheet at check in. Photo ID required.
- At this time, masks are NOT required, however they are strongly advised.
- To reduce and avoid health risks for children, staff, and members, please do not bring your children if they are sick.
- Parents must remain in the Y facility for the duration of their child’s time in the KidZone.
- Children must wear socks in the KidZone.
- Cubbies are available for children to store their bags and shoes. The Y is not responsible for any personal items.
- For safety, medical, and sanitary reasons, food is not allowed in the KidZone with the exception of bottles for infants.
KidZone services do not fall under child daycare licensing regulation and are not licensed due to the limited number of hours a child is allowed to attend and the requirement that parents remain in the building.
- Y programs use positive guidance methods including reminders, distractions, logical consequences and redirection. These skills are taught through consistent rules and age appropriate behavior expectations. Occasionally a child may be removed from an immediate situation until he/she is able to gain control. Repeatedly disruptive or dangerous behavior may result in loss of privileges or activities, suspension or termination from KidZone.
- If your child is having trouble adjusting to the KidZone and becomes inconsolable, a staff member will locate you within the facility.
- The KidZone is an inclusive environment and will make every attempt to reasonably accommodate any child based on whatever needs may be.
Our KidZone Leadership Team