Thanksgiving Basket Collection
Wolverine Worldwide Family YMCA is partnering with Rockford and Belmont schools to provide 90 at risk families with a Thanksgiving meal.
If you would like to help, bring items from our grocery list to the Wolverine Worldwide Family YMCA lobby by Thursday, November 18th.
• Canned vegetables
• Canned fruit
• Rolls (e.g. Bisquick mixes)
• Cranberries (canned or fresh)
• Canned yams
• Stuffing mix
• Boxed or fresh potatoes
• Disposable pan (to cook turkey in)
• Laundry Baskets (for delivering food in)
* No turkeys please! We do not have a freezer to store them.
Short on time, but still want to help? We can do the shopping for you! Cash donations are also accepted. 1 basket = $50