Winter Break Day Camps
2021 Registration Now Open!
December 20 - 30, 2021 | Ages 5-12*
We offer convenient hours and affordable pricing! Y membership is NOT required to participate.
Together, we will enjoy the Y with changing daily themes, sports, adventures and so much more! All of our activities are based on the Y’s character values: Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Inclusion.
We are ready to serve your family safely.
Ensuring the health and safety of our campers, staff, and their families is our top priority as we carefully plan our day camp programming. Each camp is designed to meet the health and safety guidelines provided by our Michigan government and health officials. Click the button below to learn how our day camps are a safe place for children to learn, grow, and thrive.
- Financial Aid is available based on a sliding scale
- Healthy Meals and Snacks (vary by location)
- Outdoor Experiences
- Gym Activities
- Sports Activities
- Fun Learning Activities
Please choose a Winter Day Camp location below, and click on the "REGISTER TODAY" button. The button will direct you to the sign up page where you can register for day camps. "CONTACT US" for more information or registration assistance.
- First week: December 20th – December 23rd
- Second week: December 27th – December 30th
- Every location offers a 2 day option, 3 day option, 4 day option, or both weeks.
- Registration ENDS December 13, 2021.
Winter Break Day Camp Locations
* All locations are licensed by the State of Michigan. Children must be currently enrolled in young fives or kindergarten. Ages, times, and offerings vary by location. Financial Assistance is available based on a sliding scale. Call 616.855.9622 to inquire.